The recipient of the Hero of Hope Patient Award will receive a $1,000 donation made to his or her chosen charity, a plaque, a feature in CONQUER™: the patient voice™ magazine, and a non-transferrable travel, accommodation, and registration to the AONN+ Annual Conference.
Award consideration is based on the following. Nominee must be:
- A patient with cancer, a fighter, or survivor
- An individual who spearheads fundraising activities for the cancer community
- A leader with impactful contributions to his or her association/organization
- A role model to other people with cancer and survivors
- An individual who exudes extraordinary spirit, grace, and optimism in the face of adversity
The nomination period for the 2019 AONN+ Awards has closed. An announcement will be made with the names of the finalists that the AONN+ Leadership Council has selected for the Hero of Hope Patient Award. Thank you for your participation.