When you’re in the mood for something delicious, fancy, and a little out of the ordinary, this frittata is the dish for you. It sounds harder to make than it really is and will make everybody impressed with your cooking skills.
- This dish should taste savory.
- The weight of the dish is light, but it can be balanced with basil and olive oil.
- The texture of the dish is soft.
- This dish is good for people with low to severe treatment side effects.
- This dish gives an emotional response of a high-end restaurant breakfast.
- This dish is best categorized as classic Mediterranean breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
Sauté the onions first, then add the zucchini. When the zucchini is almost cooked, add the tomatoes and basil. Stir in the eggs and prepare like an omelet. When it comes time to flip, place in an oven, set to low broil, and top with Parmesan cheese to finish.