When you’re in the mood for something delicious, fancy, and a little out of the ordinary, this frittata is the dish for you. It sounds harder to make than it really is and will make everybody impressed with your cooking skills.
- This dish should taste savory.
- The weight of the dish is light, but it can be balanced with basil and olive oil.
- The texture of the dish is soft.
- This dish is good for people with low to severe treatment side effects.
- This dish gives an emotional response of a high-end restaurant breakfast.
- This dish is best categorized as classic Mediterranean breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Sauté the onions first, then add the zucchini.
- When the zucchini is almost cooked, add the tomatoes and basil.
- Stir in the eggs and prepare like an omelet.
- When it comes time to flip, place in an oven, set to low broil, and top with Parmesan cheese to finish.